Sunday, February 13, 2011

Travel Trailer With A Back Porch

[Lyrics] Hey! Say! BEST - School Days ~ Kanji, Lyrics + Translation

As previously
translation using the English and kanji
So normally the next item will be on the tweets of Japanese magazines around the beginning Then three of Kisuma
interview, the first is from a WINK UP January 2011, the second WINK UP in February 2011 and last DUET February 2011
These 3 interview are those of two Johnny's Junior I love: Kyomoto Taiga and Yasui Kentaro
requiring further translation of the short message JUMP EbiKisu (ABC-Z + Kis-My-ft2) Nakayama Yuma and turning around Chocolates valentine

For this song I discovered by a YY Jumping (issue presented by Hikaru & Yabu), so I just had to sing Yabu & Hikaru by Jr with particular Yasui Kentaro Kawashima & Noeru in the "team" Yabu xD and Casey Anderson & Takada Sho in "team" Hikaru. All this beautiful world is then joined by Ryo Masuda and BI Shadow. I then listen
version sung by the BEST and I much prefer the version Yabu / Hika / Jr than the BEST xD



School Days
(Shounen Club)


太陽 が 眩しく て 毎日 が ときめい てた Put the bag
feeling like you just

second seat behind the window side of the room where my dream
located next to you Lightning and Mirage


fun at someone I was chatting with the guy dealt

severe pain miss jealousy
pain in my heart I do
走Ri出Shitai
grab your hand and run through the yard-mail'll say

'll say not enough words

no profile in class firstborn'll also descended Satoru Yuu My
Angel

meet on campus called back every day after school I graduated
ambiguous silence and heartbeats as


fun and I look at each other to move
love you and miss
shy feelings hidden in my heart burning soul
ons show Want to embrace the future by
monopoly took all wet with tears, shaking smile

textbooks

love letters graffiti go back a prisoner to a friend
miss you My Angel


severe pain if the pain of jealousy in my heart I do 走Ri出Shitai
grabbed his hand ran through the school yard


Well said Well said-mail profile is not enough words in class
firstborn
not even descended
Satoru Yuu Well My Angel
Taiyou ga mabushikute, mainichi ga tokimeiteta
Sukina kimochi ga Kimi wo big part of the ark would no madogawa

Kyoushitsu niban me no Ushiro kara Kimi no Seki
Tonari no, boku no ibasho, yume no Arika

Inazuma to shinkirou
Mukaiai tanoshigeni yatsu to oshaberishiteta

Hageshii JERASHII koishii kurushii Mune no oku no
doushitaraii
Itami wo Sono te tsukami hashirida shitai
Koutei
Kotoba wo kakenuke
ienai ja, ja MEERU ienai
yokogao Juugyouchuu no Tomodachi ja ja mou tarinai
irarenai
Mai oritekita MY ANGEL

houkago rate of yobidashita kousha machiawase
tanoshii da big part of small shrimps aimai no kyou de sotsugyou


seijaku to shinzou oto boku to
mitsumeai ugokenai hanikamu Tamashii shyness to

moyashi itoshii koishii
Mune's himeta misetai
Subete omoi wo zenbu ubai dokusenshitai Mirai goto dakishime

Hohoemi yureta de nureta
Kyoukasho Namida no rabu retaa rakugaki
modorenai
Tomodachi's mou Kimi no torikosa

Hageshii MY ANGEL kurushii JERASHII koishii Mune no oku no
Itami doushitaraii
tsukami Sono te wo wo hashirida shitai
Koutei kakenuke

ienai Kotoba ja, ja MEERU ienai
yokogao Juugyouchuu no Tomodachi ja ja mou tarinai
irarenai
Mai oritekita
MY ANGEL ;

éblouissant
Le Soleil est, chaque jour My heart is throbbing
Locking up feelings of love in a bag

The second seat in the rear side window of the classroom
In ; next to you is my place, my dream location

Lightning and Mirage
Face to face, we talked cheerfully

Jealousy intense, painful nostalgia
pain in my chest, is it the best thing to do?
I want to take that hand and run
Run through the playground

I can not express in words, I can not express it by mail
Your silhouette in the classroom is not enough
I can no longer be your friend
Twirling you descended My Angel

After , s school, I called and we met at the back of the school
Only the good times during these days troubles we retain

Silence of the heart and
Fixing your eyes, I can not move
And you were too shy

Spirit burning, scorching love
The hidden feelings in your chest, I want to see all
I want you to be everything to me, just take you, and welcome the future

Your smile fades and is wet with tears
Scribble books with words of love
I can not return to be your friend I'm your prisoner
My Angel

Jealousy intense, painful nostalgia
pain in my chest, is this the best thing do?
I want to take that hand and run
Run through the playground

I can not express in words, I can not express it by mail
Your silhouette in the classroom is not enough
I can no longer be your friend
Twirling you descended My Angel

Kanji / Romaji / Eng: Inoo VIRUS

The video I talk you = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment