Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maxine Cartoons Marriage

[Lyrics] Hey! Say! JUMP - Snow Song ~ Kanji, Lyrics + Translation

Prior to "forget", that is the translation of a song Hey! Say! JUMP
To translate so I translated from English but also in helping me kanji
Excuse me for not talking too much but I am strangely washed-out of my day and I have a Go to sleep envy

xD Anyway I'm posting the translation to follow also the song "School Days" from Hey! Say! BEST = D



スノウソング / Snow Song
("Arigatou" ~ Sekai no Doko or Itemo ~)

Music: Makaino Kouji


two people to watch the sky in a northerly spread
white hands stained

breath waiting for a signal at the intersection of a sudden the horn sounded
chest

Clap! Clap! Clap!
What is I
noisy dangerous No! No! No!
stop these feelings

about you forever and ever like a strong hug me tight tight

to frolic in the snow began
much you let your hand caught in a park in a quiet night


making snowman together

you look down the clock after watching the sad face that it is time to go home
cheeks

Burn! Burn! Burn!

You gotta get hot without permission Stop! Stop! Stop!
you still attributable

that you feel deeply in love forever and ever more and more from

hair gently touched it diverted
powder in your eyes shame

la la la la la la ... Endless snow
la la la la la la ... you stop time forever and ever like

is strongly tight hug tightly to your

you get excited, it began to snow
つかまえた 君 の 手 を 離さない ずっと

Kaze no You already
Te no futari shite sora wo miru confused hiroge
shirogu somatta Toiki ga machi wo
Shingou no kousaten
Kurakushon totsuzen hibita

Mune ga Clap! Clap! Clap! Nanda
Yabai yo ga sawagashii
No! No! No!
tomaranai Kono omoi Zutto zutto suki

de coy no koto ga tsuyoku
Gyutto gyutto dakishimetakute
Furi dashita hashagu Yuki's blushing blushing
Tsukamaeta hanasanai no te wo zutto yoru no

Shizukana kouen de futari de tsukuru
Yuki Daruma
blushing Tokei wa ato wo MITA
Sabishii de utsumuku
Kao Mou kaeru shikan rich

ga Hoho Burn! Burn! Burn! Katte

Dame of arrivals atsuku naru Stop! Stop! Stop! Wo Mada
shyness kaesanai
Zutto zutto suki de
shyness no koto wo Motto motto
fukaku kanjitai
Kona Yuki no kara de fureta we already blushing
Hazukashiku no me wo sotto sorashitane

La la la la la la la la la Yamanai Yuki
La la la la la la la la la tomare Jikan yo Zutto zutto suki

de coy no koto ga tsuyoku
Gyutto gyutto daskishimetakute
Furi dashita hashagu Yuki's blushing blushing
Tsukamaeta no te wo zutto hanasanai


In the north wind, two people
The hand of Heaven has spread
The white smoke of your breath
Waiting for signal to proceed
Suddenly the horn sounded

Chest Clap! Clap! Clap!
What makes so much noise? It's dangerous
No! No! No! Stop these feelings


Still, I've always loved big hugs
With our strong, so strong.
You were quite pleased when it started snowing
I did not let go your hand from mine

A silent night in the park
Make a snowman together
After seeing the clock
You look down as if you were alone
It is time to go home

Cheeks Burn! Burn! Burn! A warm hand

You gotta stop! Stop! Stop! You always complained


Still, I've always liked
To feel even closer to you
I told you about my hair powder
I diverted my eyes, embarrassed

La la la la la la ... Snow infinite
La la la la la la ... Quit time

Still, I've always loved big hugs
With our strong, so strong.
You were quite pleased when it started snowing
I did not let go your hand from mine


Kanji / Romaji / Eng:
seriin1226

0 comments:

Post a Comment