Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whitewater Canoe Outfitting

[NEWS] NG Joker Scene Wink Up + + + NEWSmile Message for Release new album

Bonsoiiiiiiir:). I'm just the only one posting right now XD. Is good True, I think I am less busy at the moment ... the moment x). In short, here are some scenes wolves drama aired on Joker Ganbatte Taishou where Ryo was there ^ ^
MF
is zero we see no scenes Wolves Ryo, I wanted to see it myself! Personally, I really liked the one where Date is a magnifying glass to catch something XD

Then here's Wink Up migoooooons they are too! ♥ I love seeing them together and their clothes I find classes too!
Sorry I was not allowed to repost, I have no right not to post the duet & the potato so either wait until they put themselves on a site where I could either share it or I send you the link by pm ^ ^

And finally NEWSmile Koyama & Massu's message for the release of LIVE:)

This time the theme is "Coming Soon! LIVE NEWS Koyama Keiichiro


Yamapi,
if you had said, I would have given
yakitori [grilled chicken]! (Laughs)



Well,
I will inform on the progress of rehearsals 晴れ


Because the work of each member,
we could not often we meet together for repetitions. But yesterday,
we met for the first time exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


We have audited the choreography and the overall flow, and we practiced わーい(嬉しい顔)


Everyone was sweating あせあせ(飛び散る汗)
We were really focused わーい(嬉しい顔) exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


This time we danced splendidly るんるん


And the costumes are really
good too! グッド(上向き矢印)



This time
there is a person who is in charge of costumes
and today I will announce exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation





is ...










Masuda Takahisa-san.






We have him in charge of costumes exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation



Everyone was worried that we were wearing half-sleeves and shorts ... (laughs). But they are cool! わーい(嬉しい顔)



Thank Massu ハート


Also, be careful costumes please! るんるん


More than 10 days before the concert 手(パー)


Ohlala I'm scared anyway for costumes xD. I like the style of dress Massu eh but it's just see what kind of clothes Ryo Shige on or by their example ... it is not too x) m'enfin we'll see:)

The long awaited new album "LIVE" by NEWS
Message

For the new album "LIVE", we were notified of NEWS!
We will at any time so the wait impatiently!

"DTF" stands for "Do The Fool (Do crazy). This is a song
energetic and kind of NEWS, and recording was so fun!
I sang, imagining the concert!

Masuda Takahisa

Still as cabbage Massu ♥
Credits:
Dozchan
Yamapi85

0 comments:

Post a Comment