Friday, September 3, 2010

Opening A Counseling Practice In Colorado

Ryo [NEWS] + Square Cinema Osama No Brunch Master + Hits + Yamapi No

Hi ^ ^. Are you alright? You spent a good return? Me myself I find myself not alone in my class with ABIBAC (for those who do not know they are people who spend the LAC in German) so they have a fairly high level in short, I am a little winning> _ \u0026lt;. But fortunately that's Johnny (well above the NEWS) are there to cheer me up!
So for tonight, I'll post the magazine Cinema Square with pictures of Ashita no Joe and I'll just say: Long live the abs and biceps Pi * o *
MF
The Ousama No Brunch (where Pi is harassing XD) has been posted in HQ here

Then here is the Master Hits today when Massu released a preview of "Aki no Sora "(I have not listened to and it disturbs me too T_T)
Master Hits ; Aki no Sora preview

And nikki Pi:)
Flight 03/09/2010 8:09 p.m.
.2437

Now I'm at a place where I can see Tokyo Tower.

The colors of the tower are different from usual.

Light blue and pink.

I feel like I have an advantage over something.

I want to eat a pizza ~.

True Pi lucky to be able to see the colors that are quite rare on the Tokyo Tower: O. He is cute x)


Credits:
Kyara
Watchful21
Youchandesu
Yamapi85
A-chan @ FB

0 comments:

Post a Comment