Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Modifying Wooden Boats

2010 [NEWS] K-chan NEWS LIVE Preview + + Love

~ Hello. Tomorrow it's back, it depresses me to death -____-. And suddenly it's like home, I am much less post and I wonder if I will not stop putting videos, scans the Nikkis and translate ditto I could see how my year is going e ^ ^ school. Otherwise I'll post K-chan NEWS August 30:)
MF

on ME, they put a preview of songs from LIVE: here (click the pink button)
And nikki Koyama:)

Love.588
30.08.2010

Tonight, from 19h,

I'll appear on "Nep League with Tego-chan わーい(嬉しい顔) グッド(上向き矢印)


Koyama in a quiz show exclamation & question exclamation & question exclamation & question


I'm anxious .....
I'm worried ....


Let me just say one thing please 手(パー)


Look warm it with your eyes please わーい(嬉しい顔)


Then I went to Yamagata for a location 手(パー)


Caa took about 3 hours and 20 minutes by Shinkansen from Tokyo グッド(上向き矢印)
I ate ; a bento, and I soon dozed 眠い(睡眠)


nicest people I have interviewed! わーい(嬉しい顔)

Watch also "news every" please 手(パー)


Raah I want too see the show Nep League here!




Credits:
Estherzax
Youchandesu
Yamapi85

0 comments:

Post a Comment