Friday, September 10, 2010

Westly Pipes Filmolgy

[NEWS] Two Scans + CM + Trad

Hi ^ ^. Good as you can see I have many things to post so no waffle x) except I do not answer to coms I really lazy (I'll answer those problems where y '^ ^) So
already here several scans
TV Pia: MF
The Television: MF
TV Guide: MF
Saita: MF
Gyao

Then two CM, one where Tegoshi is promoting the new Pokéma white and black (I can not wait to see when is it coming out in France that the .. .) Koyama and version for LIVE
Tegoshi, Koyama

Then Shige's message to LIVE and nikki Ryo, Koyama & P ^ ^

The long awaited new album "LIVE" by NEWS
Message

For the new album "LIVE", we were notified of NEWS!
We will at any time so the wait impatiently!

BE FUNKY

is the theme song for the drama "Troubleman" so I have special feelings it!
Because she was even listening to the scene of the shooting, I think it was the most listened to by members as well (laughs) I was told
" 'Tis a good song that can be put as a place for shooting! ". Also, many fans would have wanted it in the CD, so I'm glad she's going to this opportunity!
is a piece (of music) with strong feelings and I like it.

Shigeaki Kato

Nishikido Ryo J-web
08/09/2010 3:25 p.m.


I have a rehearsal now.

dances are crazy.

is terrible.

but I will do my best.

have a good weekend, folks.

Vol.2440
09/09/2010 8:17 p.m.


Today I called

a high school friend.

We are not met for a while, what do you do?

The friend replied.

Now I take the ferry to Saseko Ishikawa.

You are a man of history (laughs)

Today I stayed home to watch the DVD of rehearsals.

Love.590
06.09.2010

Yesterday I went to
Kushiro in Hokkaido because of a shooting 晴れ


Hokkaido is a bit colder than Tokyo
but still, it was hot.
So, to avoid heat stroke, I drank lots of water.
and during the break I bought and ate kakigoori (shaved ice with flavored syrup わーい(嬉しい顔) 手(パー)



For this reason I needed to go to the toilet and after I am ... relieved


something happened exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


closure zip the pants ...




had broken exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


Impossible exclamation & question


Ugly exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation
closure flash does not close exclamation exclamation


Although I do my best it does not close
exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


First,
While hiding with the shirt I consulted the staff あせあせ(飛び散る汗) あせあせ(飛び散る汗) あせあせ(飛び散る汗)


" ; Err ... well ... I went the toilet ... and the zipper broke ... I do not have a spare pair of trousers so I thought about sewing ... but I did not wire and needle and you? "



As for sewing,
I can do since I'm an apron in home economics class when I was a stu
ve primer.

Staff-san

"I do not あせあせ(飛び散る汗)"


Oh my God がく~(落胆した顔)


Koyama

"Ah, well, maybe the store sells. Can we go? "

We went 手(パー)

There was no way that I go buy them with the zipper completely open, so
the staff is went あせあせ(飛び散る汗)


Staff-san

"They do not sell あせあせ(飛び散る汗) あせあせ(飛び散る汗)"


Oh my God がく~(落胆した顔)


However, a miracle appeared
exclamation exclamation

There were e ; crit Repair of clothing " on the next store exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


He came exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation
Miracle
exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation


Staff-san

"Koyama-san, can you
remove your pants for a moment? "



Well ... course わーい(嬉しい顔) わーい(嬉しい顔) わーい(嬉しい顔)



I stayed in the car with a shirt, underwear and socks
for 15 minutes.


It gave me the pants in perfect condition わーい(嬉しい顔)


So
filming for "news every" finished safely.


Ahh ... I was really nervous
わーい(嬉しい顔) あせあせ(飛び散る汗)


There's really it's that it happens this stuff MDRR



Cre said:

Watchful21
Stahsee
Tegoshi-tei
Akitama
Yamapi85
Pala4er
A-chan @ FB

0 comments:

Post a Comment