Saturday, September 11, 2010

What Does Sweet N' Low Do To Your Body?

[NEWS] Master Hits + Naiyou No Nai Tegami Unplugged Live preview + + Love + Message Koyama LIVE

Bonsoiiir ^ ^. It's still me 8D (you have not tired of seeing all my time icon? Mouahaha (6))
short, I'll post the Master Hits yesterday ^ ^
MF

Then Naiyou No Nai Tegami in full (I think): here
As gifs and pictures preview Live Unplugged: MF
Fouaaah it gives too seriously want to see him! Then the gifs are just Pi * __ *

And finally nikki Koyama & Ryo's message
Love.591
10.09.2010


Goodnight 晴れ


Aujourd ' Today there are also rehearsals! るんるん Since there are final adjustments, we are focused and we are making great efforts! パンチ




Then


I also started my new job gradually わーい(嬉しい顔) グッド(上向き矢印)


I'll tell you about when I could do it! 手(パー) wait impatiently as it パンチ


Well,
e go a little bit to the gym before rehearsal グッド(上向き矢印)


A new job? I wonder what it is ...

along new awaited album "LIVE" by NEWS
Message

For the new album "LIVE", we were notified of NEWS!
We will at any time so the wait impatiently!

Endless summer

"Endless Summer" is a song divided into several parts. Members one by one and sing we all sing together at the last hook.
I love it also! It is in a rhythmic black (no really understand his sentence dsl: s)
Personally, I think the second verse is particularly cool!
I would like everyone to listen quickly!

Nishikido Ryo

Credits:
Youchandesu
Katrinasacay
Watchful21
Yamapi85

0 comments:

Post a Comment