Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Funny Military Saying

[NEWS] K-chan NEWS + + Only Star Yamapi No

~ Hello. You had a good day? Me I'm not gone under so I had a very good day xD.
I post on K-chan NEWS yesterday with Shige as guest:)
MU

Then two scans Only Star


And two Nikkis Pi n_n

Vol.2438
06/09/2010 7:25 p.m.


Today, after a long time

I am a simple meal.

However, I just put a fried egg and ham

between slices of bread.

And mayonnaise.

Although it is very simple

is still doing a meal by myself.

So it is delicious (^ ^)

Pi is just too proud to make a meal and we are very proud of him is not it ? XD

Vol.2439
09/07/2010 8:07 p.m.


6 Today we met to rehearse!

More or less, the content to the concert is almost over.

What remains are the details

The only way to be perfect is to practice hard, no other alternatives (^ 0 ^)

Ah!

I eat yakitori with Koyama and Tegoshi.

Caa looks good ~

Foua aujourd'huiiiiiiiiii they were together: D ♥ (he is afraid to make me happy xD) and 3 have lunch together, I liked eat with them ...

Credits:
estherzax @ @ LJ LJ
watchful21
A-chan @ FB

0 comments:

Post a Comment