Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trailer Light Regulations Ontario

[NEWS] Kazuyoshi Saito Ryo & talk ItteQ PCS + CM + CM + Live + Guests Seventeen of the theater

Bonsoiiir ^ o ^. Tonight I'm posting the talk & Ryo Saito Kazuyoshi the SCP
MU
I have not watched yet so i can say nothing but I'm sure Ryo is very nice x)

Then a CM ItteQ where Tegoshi is in Switzerland, everything I can say is that Tegoshi is really too gun ♥ ♥ _
MF

I'll post as a wonder of the CM version of Live (the Pi ^ ^) MF


As Seventeen of September with Pi & Ryo and that is just *___*
MF

And finally Guests of Room 0 has been adapted into a theater Koyama and thus play its role, it will appear at the Tokyo Globe Theatre from November 13 to December 5.
Oh that's so cool for him, it's been that he had not made a play n_n


Credits:
Dozchan
Tegoshi-tei
Yamapi85
Inala

0 comments:

Post a Comment