Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goldendoodle In Michigan

[Traduction] Ueda Tatsuya - NEETman ~ Lyrics + Traduction

Yosh! Finally finished this translation! xD
Well what to say? Even if MOUSE PEACE who wrote the song
It is crazy and awesome
I do not really too much to the CD version on the World UR Exchange, I prefer the live version of MOUSE PEACE
Anyway the lyrics are great and the music fits well with a little speed and crazy xD
Good writing is supposed to be NEETman, NEET e As for the letters N


ot in

E ducation,
E mployment gold T raining I repost a link to learn a little more definition of NEET, so here is
Next to the words I'll put the lyrics in kanji and romaji and translating = D simply following the "cut" xD
What is in italics represents the choir, so it's not Ueda who sings this part.




ニート ま ん / NEET MAN
(Change to World UR). Lyrics: MOUSE PEACE Kurosu 仕事しろっ!(°Д° ) 仕事しろっ!(°Д° )
ねぇ気づいてる?(・∀・)こんな僕でも世界を救うHEROなんだ (´ ∀ `)
だって みんながみんな働いたらリストラされるパパさん増える!!
Oh my god! ╲ (° ▽ °) /
(Oh my god!)

war but not all of them because 働Itara job! ! I can not break that absolute-mon
everyone happy! Isuzu (. 'Д `°) Notsu Freedom It's all right! Slowly I draw a big future Grab go my pace before taking
(Yey-yey-yey-yey-yey-[etc])
my chin while working man in the toilet sweating hun hun! ! (· ∀ ·) I'm also an important time for a snack or a 急Kasanru I hate ~ I ('∀ `)
'll get to work (° Д °)'ll get to work (° Д °)
little Kimi Kimi (· ∀ ·) Miscellaneous I treat? I have not noticed it's worth ('∀ `) be hired after all is changed! I'm not used like instruments Job! (° ▽ °) I am Big! (Σ · ∀ ·) σ (You are Big!) be hired after all is changed! 'm Standing on the instrument! Orange orange orange orange What I'm not charging enough! ! Isuzu (. 'Д `°) Notsu
Freedom it's all right! I continue to believe in yourself
Slowly go my pace even laughed
(Yey-yey-yey-yey-yey-[etc])
Freedom it's all right! I continue to believe in yourself laughed
Slowly go my pace Even
Freedom it's all right!'ll draw a big future
Slowly go my pace to give up taking grab Future dream




(Let's go! Yay-yay- Yay-Yay-[etc])

sewashinaku hataraku otona wo mite
(yeah!)

Chin wa Boku wo oshiri furifuri
asa toka no hayai nigatedashi
(~ Dashi) GEEMU daiji no jikan ga nda mo ~ n

shigoto Shiro ~! shigoto Shiro ~!

kizuiteru ne ~? Spotted Boku demo Sekai wo sukuu HERO Nanda
(majide?) datte go ga go flimsy fence RISUTORA sareru PAPAsan fueru!
Oh my god!
(oh my god!)

datte go ga go flimsy fence shuushoku sensou boppatsu da! kowasu NANTE go no shiawase mo dekinai sonna no Zettai ~ n!
Freedom It's All Right! Ooki na yo Mirai wo egaku Slowly go my pace
Tsukami Toru made


(Yey Yey---Yey Yey Yey--[etc])

asedaku Naka de ojisan hataraku (chuu!)

Chin wa Boku de FUNFUN
TOIRE sekasanru no kirai land
ram (ram ~)

oyatsu Nanda daiji no jikan mo mo ~ n ~ Shiro shigoto! shigoto Shiro ~! Chotto
KIMIKIMI atsukai zatsuda yo? kachi ni Boku no kizuitenai in (hontou?) yatowareru no wa yappa chigau split! Koki tsukawareru utsuwa mon janai us!
I am big!
(You are big!) chigau wa yappa yatowareru no split! Tatsu ni wa utsuwa split!
shiteru ima wa tappuri juuden dai dai dai dai dai dai dai dai dai!!
Freedom it's all right! Jibun wo shinjite susumu yo Slowly go my pace Warawareta toshite mo


(Yey- yey- yey- yey- yey- [etc])

Freedom it's all right! Jibun wo shinjite susumu yo Slowly go my pace Warawareta toshite mo
Freedom It's all right! Ooki na mirai wo egaku yo
Slowly go my pace Akiramenai de Future dream tsukami toru made~


 



(Allons-y ! Yay- yay- yay- yay- [etc])

Regardant les adultes travaillant à la hâte, I shake my ass (· ∀ ·) I'm bad at getting up early, because playing time is import ~ nt (· ∀ ·)

to work! (° Д °) to work! (° Д °)
Hey, For you to achieve? (· ∀ ·) Even I am a hero who saves the world ('∀ `)
(Really?)

Because if everyone works, the number of fathers are returned increase!
Oh my God! ╲ (° ▽ °) /
(Oh my God!) Because if everyone works a war job search is going to burst!
I really can not do something like destroy the happiness of all!べ (. 'Д `°) ノツ
Freedom, It's alright! We will create a great future I'll take my time is up it is for me


(Yey-yey-yey-yey-yey-[etc.])


As the old man works , dripping with sweat the small old in me is the toilet! (· ∀ ·)
I hate to rush and all that, the snacks in the afternoon are also import ~ nt you know ('∀ `)
to work! (° Д °) to work! (° Д °)


Hey you, you (· ∀ ·) Are not you part with your stuff abstract? They do not realize is that I am worth. ('∀ `)
hire me was a mistake after all! You can not make me work hard you know. (° ▽ °)
(Really) I am indeed! (∀ σ · ·) σ
(You're great!)
hire me was a mistake after all! It is beyond my strength! I recharge my batteries now forever and ever and ever and ever!べ (. 'Д `°) ノツ
Freedom, All is well ! Believe in myself, I pursue I take my time Even if you laughed at me

(Yey-yey-yey-yey-yey-[etc.])


Liberty All alright! Believe in myself, I pursue I take my time Even if you laughed at me Freedom, It's alright! We will create a great future
I'll take my time Do not give up what I have achieved my dream future is that it is my
Up ~

Credit:




Kanji & Romaji:

here
English:

here






0 comments:

Post a Comment